AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Stupid thieves Farm sale
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

tate_bxl
Posted 3/14/2009 22:40 (#644689 - in reply to #644645)
Subject: Re: Stupid thieves Farm sale

Savage, Montana
I went to an auction one time where an old man died and his kids were selling all his farm machinery and stuff. (all his stuff was old) On the day of the auction they had all the pickups and trucks and old tractors and cars and even an old cat lined up. when the auctioneer got to them on of the kids fired up an old truck and they auctioned it off, when they were done the kid popped the hood open, unhooked the battery, and put the battery in the next in line which was the cat. he started that up and they auctioned it off and he took the battery out and put on an old pickup. this went on for about a 8 more vehicles and when they finally got down to the last car the battery wouldnt start it. so the kid popped open the hood and pulled out the battery and walked over to his own pickup and put it in the box of his pickup. so none of the vehicles sold had a battery in them. After the auction my dad and i were standing around there and were talking to the guy that bought one of the pickups and he said that he asked the auctioneer about getting a battery for the pickup that he just bought and the auctioneer said that he had to go buy his own battery.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)