AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Wondering if there still is a lemon law and how it works
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Where Can I find?????Message format

tiredndfarmer
Posted 10/30/2017 05:55 (#6334784)
Subject: Wondering if there still is a lemon law and how it works

Southeast central North Dakota
It's 5:15 AM couldn't sleep cause I am just fed up with my AGCO RT150. It's been one repair bill after another and I am wondering if there is anyone out there that can fill me in on this lemon law that I know used to be out there, I'm wondering if its still there and what it consists of and how it works. Its an 2005 or 2006 but out of the gate with this thing it's been nothing but a repair bill. I bought it used I think in 2010 and financed it through AGCO credit. Had I known what I know now I would have let it go back to AGCO. From what I was told if you let it go back because of repair bills because its a lemon it wouldn't affect your credit rating. Right now I have over $9000 financed through Agco credit because of a front end that broke last fall I just got fixed. Had to wait tell this fall because of money shortage but now I financed it through Agco free interest for 3 months. Well after only 30 hours of use it broke again, can I say screw you and not pay the $9000??? I've gone as far as calling out of my area asking about this tractor and they tell me they are good tractors. Others use them every day feeding their cattle , in dairies every day with loaders on and what have you. Mine has to be a lemon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When I bought this thing I traded in a 8910 CIH with a loader which was the down payment. I think I financed $50000-$60000 something like that, well I have spent that much in repair bills and just figuring roughly I am sure I have exceeded that amount. I have been told that the front end has a warranty guess it fall under a 6 month deal, but no one has told me if I have to pay the labor again to fix it. If I could I would like to get a helicopter and lift it up about to 35000'- 40000' and drop it..............would give me great satisfaction..........Its driving me nuts...........

Edited by tiredndfarmer 10/30/2017 05:56
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)