AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Rafe Parker? Virgina Veg Farmer
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

j.p
Posted 10/25/2006 08:04 (#54981 - in reply to #54961)
Subject: RE: Rafe Parker? Virgina Veg Farmer

NWIL

Last email I got from his wife a couple days ago.

rafe is doing great.  his attitude is terrific.  he has a back brace now and can sit up.  they have helped him get into a chair a few times, which is about the extent of physical therapy at the moment.  it is painful for him.  he is stable and they have moved him to in-patient rehab for who knows how long.  he is not looking forward to the pain ahead, but is trying since he knows that it is best.  biggest short term concern now is getting his appetite back.  his blood sugar and sodium and who knows what else is all off, and i guess eating will help with energy and regulation of the blood problems.  he is sleeping a little better each day.  they took the staples out of his back yesteday.  i am feeling better as well.  and now the big praise.....you can see the quadricep muscle move now on that damaged right leg.  it has definitely improved.  he can't lift the leg yet, but i see it coming.....and the doctors mentioned that they think they feel that hamstring trying as well.....so i think that once the swelling goes down and some of the damage heals, he may hopefully not have any serious long term disabilities with that.  

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)