AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

GS2 Setup Reader not working?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Chad H
Posted 11/12/2008 12:20 (#504435 - in reply to #504351)
Subject: Re: GS2 Setup Reader not working?

NE SD

I am not currently using Farmworks. I have tried to use it again over the past several days with no luck. I've been using Apex for setup data. I am likely going to Mapshots. Farmworks seems to be a racket. They sell you the initial product cheap and then nail you every year to keep it up to date. Now I'm told I can't even sell my initial license to someone else.

My main problem is with their support. They'll sit there and tell you "we'll look into it and get back to you in a couple days" and you never hear from them again. Then if you make a complaint or say something about it on this site, they'll contact you and say "well it works just fine here" and that may be, but it sure doesn't on my end. Maybe if they contacted you like they say they will they would know that it's not working and be able to try to find a solution. Their follow up is terrible...and that was one of the owners of the company.

If you're used to writing setup data with Apex, you will NOT like Farmworks. Every time you go to select a machine or implement in the GS2 odds are that it won't be there any more and you'll have to enter in all the parameters, take new measurements, etc.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)