AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Monsanto
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

wdkilr
Posted 10/23/2008 21:28 (#489413 - in reply to #489376)
Subject: Re: Monsanto

Lawrenceville, IL
Some of these arguments are ridiculous........ yeah it is absolutely Monsanto's fault that you used Roundup after Roundup all those years... last time I checked there was ALS, etc. resistance long before glyphosate resistance did we not learn anything???? common sense would say duh..... how about we use something besides Roundup or it's going to begin not to work... this is the most simple thing in farming... its 'like saying, "Dad did it this way all those years, why change now!"

why is it their fault that you have to spray to control volunteer RR corn??? first of all it's inexpensive control, and second, if you don't use RR but have pollination drift and made RR corn. I'm sorry.... you've got to be making so much more money that 90% of the rest of the farmers that do use it.. I know, Monsanto has them brain washed!!!

my last thought..... sure the other companies are working on lots of traits to combat Monsanto, but the fact of the matter is this... HX, YG, Agrisure, whatever it doesn't matter.. .. genetics is the key and from what I've seen the others have a way to go! people don't pay MORE for Asgrow/Dekalb because it's cool, but because it's WORTH it!!!!!!! That's why they sell more than the rest!

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)