AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Twin Row Corn Harvest Pics
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

Silver Shoes
Posted 10/12/2008 10:31 (#480474 - in reply to #480414)
Subject: RE: Can you post some pics from the combine seat?

Seneca Kansas 66538
John I will try to get that done possibly today. We have moved into beans for several days and honestly either I havent had the camera or I wasnt in the combine when I did have the camera. We moved from ne ks to se ne and quite honestly I am very dissappointed in our beans yields so some of these posts definately sound a bit frustrating. These particular beans from the road look really good. I got to run the combine when we got there and the beans just didnt start rolling in the bin as I thought they would. I took a photo yesterday in the soys and from this photo they even look dissappointing.

P.S. We have cut a lot of excellent twin row beans this year, these just missed the rain and its always most obvious when you pull the combine into the field. This first photo are were probably above 50/bu beans and the second photo which is the beans not yielding as I wished. The harvest ability of the twin row soys is very good. I think the one advantage would be light inception into the canopy for soybeans.

(IMG_1231.JPG)

(IMG_1235.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments IMG_1231.JPG (90KB - 64 downloads)
Attachments IMG_1235.jpg (69KB - 74 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)