AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

How did you quit dippin' Copenhagen??
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

tommyw-5088
Posted 9/13/2006 10:37 (#43453 - in reply to #43448)
Subject: Re: How did you quit dippin' Copenhagen??

south Texas , York Rife Freemason
been on snuff for about 22 years .it does hepl to use the cheaper snuff -red seal ,husky ,grizzley ,,ect . seems like copenhagen is the most addactive of all of the snuff. i still do get a can of copenhagen once in a while . i need to quit myself . a friend at work chewed the nicotine gum and dipped the BACK-OFF non nicotine snuff .the mint snuff is an alternative too . there is also a clinic in dallas that has a shot ,followed by 1 week of prescription medcine -it is garanteed to work it cost 500$.go to backoff .com ,or do a search on oregon mint snuff co . i just finished 6 months with out a beer .i used to drink 12 pack a day -needed more to get a good drunk going . had the drinking really figured out - 2-4 beers on the way home from work ,1 beer while servicing the tractor and baler 1 beer while baling tying the first bale ,another beer on the second and 3rd bales . then a few more for good measure .it seems like all our habits are breakable - if we WANT to quit bad enough. the key is the WANT TO , or as we used to say in the rodeo "heart" .
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)