AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Anyone use a pivot monitoring service? (pics/link)
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

cutcorn
Posted 11/3/2014 12:12 (#4158489 - in reply to #725098)
Subject: RE: Anyone use a pivot monitoring service? (pics/link)

Central Nebraska

I have used monitors from FieldWise. They are a company in central Nebraska. I am very pleased with how the system works. They actually build the devices to fit whatever you want to do out in the field. I had them install end tower units to see where the pivot is at in the field. If you just looking for basic monitoring with text alerts they can put one at main panel for a very reasonable price. They can also control speed and endgun. Communication problems regarding the unit are not a problem. They have radio devices that work in areas with little to no cell phone signal. The price is way better than anyone else I looked into (Agsense, Valley, Reinke, Lindsey). Support is awesome. The guy that put them on answers all questions that I have during season and even late at night. They even sit down with you and set it all up on phone or computer for you. Website on computer and phone are super easy to use. 5 Star!!

Go to www.field-wise.com to get contact information or to just play with the demo website.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)