AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Freeze on CRP
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

Russ In Idaho
Posted 7/13/2008 11:46 (#414647 - in reply to #412944)
Subject: RE: You have sold your soul to Satan

You have sold your soul to Satan, when you signed those CRP contracts. They can use them against you, on every turn. Thanks to the ninth circuit court, The Wildlife Federation, Western Watersheds Project,any and all environmental groups use the ninth circuit to further their causes. It isn't to save wildlife, nor help the environment. It is to stop all agriculture, and cattle from grazing. It has cost us thousands of dollars out here in the West, to fight these groups. I deal with it on a daily basis.

The real root of the problem is these Federal judges, that think they are GOD! They are trying to write law, not interpret it. Until this country goes hungry will this crap ever change! I'm glad for the high cost of energy, food, etc. right now. It is starting to hit some of these do gooders too! Maybe there will be a revolt in this country, I'm sure it will come to blood shed to ever get these courts, and enviro's to back off. Until you sit in the ninth circuit court room, and see this crap first hand you can't belive it!

The best thing for the CRP ground is to graze or hay it, to promote wildlife, and healthy grasslands. Another one is the mandatory two years off after a wildfire, that is a bunch of hogwash, if there is no re seeding done. They don't give a damn about the birds, it's about getting rid of cattle! I hope I see the day some of these people come begging for food someday, and I can turn my back to them. Just as they are doing to us right now. I think we have just seen the tip of the iceberg in this country. Be it the Dems or the Republicans we need a house cleaning in Washington. This country is getting to be a joke on environmental policy, the only thing I feel that will change it is for people to starve, and have their little kids get eaten by a wolf or a cougar out for a walk in the park.

Edited by Russ In Idaho 7/13/2008 11:47
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)