AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Does anyone use seed form Curry Seed Company
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

Nebraska
Posted 5/31/2008 18:40 (#388244 - in reply to #387780)
Subject: Re: Does anyone use seed form Curry Seed Company

NE Nebraska
Pioneer purchased the Curry Seed "Brand Name" only. No assets are involved and Dave and Bill Curry still own all of the facilities, ect... This is misunderstood and there will be a lot of rumors

Curry Seed staff will remain the same and will be operated in the same manner as it always has. This will give Curry the oppotunity to access traits as soon as they are available and access to the largest germ plasm library in the world from Pioneer. Curry will also be using Agrisure products from Greenleaf Genetics.

Anything that is marketed by Curry Seed Co. is not available to Pioneer dealers and visa versa. They will be exclusive to Curry dealers. Everything that has been tested in the last two years has been very impressive, and second to none. Curry will also have a lineup of soybeans for the first time in a long time.

This is the first company that Pioneer has parntered with in 80 years and there will be a lot of speculation as to why, but I think if you wait a few years you'll see why. Curry is the first and won't be the last.

What they have done with Hoegemeyer, Agventure, and Nutech is different than what Curry has done. They are only distributors of the Pioneer products, and have no exclusive hybrids.

Reply with questions. I know what I'm talking about

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)