AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Trouble dissolving dry flowables. Anyone else?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

Old Pokey
Posted 5/23/2008 23:33 (#383652)
Subject: Trouble dissolving dry flowables. Anyone else?

Hi. I dont know why, but for some reason this year I have nothing but trouble getting dry flowable pesticides to dissolve. Earlier I applied what Express I had left over from last year. It dissolved great. Then I put in some new purchased product, and it just plugged the filters. Called the dealer, he said it has been a problem, and made the proper notations. (unfortuantely I did'nt get use of the herbicide then) Next I made my order for Apogee (growth regulator) which is a dry flowable and just before I went to start spraying, the dealer called and said they were having trouble with the Apogee dissolving in a fertilizer mix (which I was going to use), so I switched to Palisade which is an EC I think. Now today I went to spray some fungicide in the nursery which is a dry flowable and what happens?, the carrier particles wont fit through the filters. I've never heard of so many troubles before this year. I figured I'd ask if anyone else with other dry flowable chems is having this trouble. ? Maybe the laws required a new carrier material or something, I dunno.
What has been your experience?
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)