AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

EZ guide 500 file management
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

cbSCNE
Posted 5/5/2008 08:03 (#371787)
Subject: EZ guide 500 file management

South central, Nebraska
Typing names in the 500 are not user friendly. I used the computer software that allows you to create names for: Clients, Farms, Fields, and Events. I now have the list available for everything except Events. Why wouldn't the list be available for events? Even after typing them in the 500, they aren't available to use the next time you want to do the next job.

I use the 500 with ez boom. I use the headland feature to create the spray zone shutoff and to get the field size determined after the round of the field. The only two options are A+ and A-B lines. After doing headland pass I need to switch to adaptive curve and then loose the total field acre counter set by headland pass. Is there a way to keep the field size locked in when you need to change to a different line?

I also had another field show an accumulated gallons almost twice as much as I actually used. How can you adjust, reset, or manipulate the gallons counter?

I sure hope they implement an OUT OF BOUNDS zone for this system. It is almost a manual system the way it is if you can't make two end row passes. You still have to shut the master off every time you swing over the ditch, road, or bordering field. Very unfriendly that way. It really needs to have the ability to create a NO SPRAY ZONE on the headland pass by picking which side you want as you NO SPRAY ZONE. 2 or 3 sprayer widths would be plenty or even make it an adjustable width??????
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)