AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Off Topic: CAPS
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

JoshA
Posted 4/20/2008 00:47 (#361658 - in reply to #361488)
Subject: Sorry, I'm just not into the whole "Farmer Joe" image.

Alberta, Canada
I agree. Gee, I have bags of these things hidden away, some new and some as old as from the 1980s. I ain't gonna wear the flat-fronted ones. One of the reasons may be the fact that I'm not into the whole "Farmer Joe" image, nor the flat-brimmed "gangsta" hats... I don't wear it with the beak pointed skyward, nor the ones that look like they were made for Beavis or Butthead, my head ain't shaped like that.

My hats need to fit the shape of my head, and the beak needs to be in a very tight but curved shape. People that point my beaks get a whollup. Additionally, I only really like hats that are black. The less advertising the better. I enjoy the slogans though.... (ie, my JCB hat says "Do it in the dirt!" and a cap for a crane company says "Get it up safely!")

My best suggestion, go to a store, buy a non-adjustable hat that fits your head perfectly, no writing on it. By far my favorites.

Yes. I'm big into the hat thing. I'm a collector, despite rarely being able to find ones I like. Between ones I've bought and ones that were given to me by salesmen (that's the majority), I have probably 2-300 hats.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)