AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Show and Tell
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

JoshA
Posted 3/3/2008 17:01 (#324857 - in reply to #323540)
Subject: Re: Show and Tell

Alberta, Canada
What did the tractor replace? Dealer left us a loaded up TS135A with loader for over a month back in 2004, and we really liked it. Would have gotten it except for it had a a computer glitch where you couldn't run the PTO and drive at the same time. Soon as we put it into gear, it would shut down the tractor. Was very difficult to run a bale processor with it! (:

Our Highlines have been very reliable as well....... only had a couple problems with the one after several thousand silage bales eventually took its toll on the 7000's spindles. One thing to watch for, is to make sure the bracket where the fork pivots is always tight. Ours got loose, and when we went to raise the forks with a bale on it, both hydraulic rams sheared right off.

We love our Deere. When I ordered it, I built it exactly how I wanted it, and yes, it has the IVT transmission. So far we've only used it for running the bale processor, and some of the haying/straw. Put on 800 hours in 11 months.

We like our 7630 so much that, we're currently looking for another haying/chore tractor, with the current considerations being another 7030, an 8030, or a (used) New Holland TM190. Maybe, just maybe, a T7000.

I wish I could say the same about our NH dealer. We had 3 NH tractors, now down to 2 blue and 1 green, and that's largely due to the dealer.

Here are some feeding and bedding pictures that I took this past January: http://andrusiwfarm.8m.com/photos_feedingJAN08.html
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)