AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

MKT to get killed in 24 hours imo
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

robaer1
Posted 2/26/2008 14:46 (#320002 - in reply to #319955)
Subject: RE: MKT to get killed in 24 hours imo

agtrader, what's your angle? are you going off trading concepts or are you going off data? when your playing with controlled crazy markets your always going to ruffle feathers aka most of these fellows here on this board trade for different reasons. i always look for a different angle and do my own research.
futures and options are relativly new to me and i would like to learn more. in this market it wouldn't matter if you used an 8n ford to work the farm if placed correctly but on the other hand it wouldn't matter if you had a new planter if you placed incorrectly aka back to management and luck.

as always comming from a poor boy!!

reminds me of a guy that delt in pharmacuticals that use to farm not to far from here. he loved to farm but it wasn't his main income anyway had a big farm. he asked his son if he wanted to farm but his son was into the monster truck and tracter pulling business and said he said no and so we went to his sale and for a guy that didn't farm much he had a hudge spread aka when i think i've seen it all then something new comes along. land lord that dosn't know what the difference between sweet corn and feild corn aka strange days indeed, strange days indeed.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)