AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

MKT to get killed in 24 hours imo
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

bob freeze
Posted 2/26/2008 14:11 (#319979 - in reply to #319955)
Subject: RE: MKT to get killed in 24 hours imo

I have read AG Trader's posts for some time now, as well as Senior Citizens and others. Markets always have a mind of their own and will always reward you eventually and will always disappoint you eventually. I find SC posts a pleasure to read no matter what the subject. He is obviously a well educated man and can write in a manner that few can today - check out newspaper editions from 100 years ago and compare them to todays (we have gone terrribly wrong in our education process). What I find lacking in AG Traders posts has nothing to do with whether is right about his market predictions or not, but is in his approach to conveying his thoughts. If indeed he is posting to aid farmers in marketing, how much more effective it would be not to appear to be lecturing, but informing, not to be condescending, but uplifting. I don't remember meeting anyone I felt to highly successful who pointed it out continually. Keep in mind, I said I don't remember it - I may have met them, but just had to forget it.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)