AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Corner post heaving out of ground
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

Fenceman
Posted 2/21/2008 20:19 (#316165 - in reply to #314895)
Subject: Re: Corner post heaving out of ground...KDD

NE
You're as close as anybody ..can't argue with much of which you said ....I'd add a few pointers but since there is so many experts on this subject already I'll save my breath ! Poor Zman has to be more confused than ever now doesn't he ? Why heck, we even have a design engineer telling him to use brace wires both ways..what a hoot ..wonder if he understands hi tensile wire isn't rigid like a steel brace or a wood post or a 4x4 ...so soon as the top of the corner post even begins to slightly pull towards the fence pressure the backwards wire is loose ? Oh well ,guess Zman will have to do the trial and error method .
Actually the answer to Zman's problem is simple . If he hired a fence contractor to build it in the first place ...thats who I'd call and have him build it right (free). Thats what my clients would expect if something like that would happen . My saying has always been , if something goes wrong tell me, if not tell everyone else who built it . Has served me well for 28 yrs commercially building Hi tensile fences . Anyway KDD you're comments didn't go by totally unnoticed.
Fenceman
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)