AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

I'll try and be credable today.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

dbmaguet
Posted 2/10/2008 19:38 (#306486 - in reply to #306241)
Subject: RE: I'll try and be credable today.

Ste. Rose, MB

hahaha, yah that's kinda strange... I guess they say great minds think alike. I kind of wish we had the HD version, we have the Bale King 3000 LH discharge, gets the job done. How do you like the X Rotor on the Degelman? Where do you farm pdh75?

Charolais are a swear word here pdh75! Especially since you're talking to a purebred Simmental breeder! lol Their popularity in the area has gone down dramatically, the Simmentals have picked up a lot in the last few years (and I'm not just saying that because we breed & sell them) We're selling bulls to more & more guys that used to run Chars & have made the switch. All comments have been very positive from these fellas, they really appreciate the maternal traits that the Simmentals hold (lots of milk & good momma cows) & of course more pounds at weaning time. Makes a nice cross with virtually any breed so that is definately a big plus. Even the Interlake where the Chars have had a stronghold, it is starting to diminish... just go out west in SK or AB, I didn't see many whites when travelling out there the last couple of times. BTW, if ever you need another good Simmental bull, look us up, I think you would be pleased with what we have to offer.

David

http://www.rendezvousfarms.com

Herdbulls

Eating Hay

Herd

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)