AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Special Note.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

SeniorCitizen
Posted 2/6/2008 14:46 (#302761 - in reply to #302748)
Subject: Re: Special Note.

In my opinion..yes. Reversals, but the problem is....there is so much paper. My buddy in NYC, because he trades huge numbers is fed a constant stream of information on his Blackberry from traders & brokers wanting business --a lot of spreading--deep orders on both sides...some days orders of a size which boggle my mind...today, with all the emotion could be a classic set up....I am not trading that large & am scaling orders during the session & trying to be as flexible as possible, lightened up some today (not on wheat--)....but just plain am not sure...one of the risks here...some exporters may just have bought a little extra wheat (maybe not) & I have seen in previous bulls where some of that was sold back....this information age we are in is good in most respects...but sometimes it seems we kill a crop & then salvage it during the same trading session. I am sticking with my fundamental view. Exports are still okay....there is no question we will witness some livestock liquidation....but how much?? It will not compare to 1976, I am sure. One distinct advantage if I am wrong I can always blame it on a senior moment & if they carry me out....I will be at the car wash. The disadvantage of being young, folks think you should know better.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)