AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Questions for Dave and Senior (and others)-
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Rich
Posted 1/30/2008 02:40 (#296607 - in reply to #296469)
Subject: Dave and Senior

Kansas
Thank You generously for writing all you did. I read it all and like someone else mentioned, there was a semester's college credit to be redeemed out of all of that. I know people that would have demanded money to tell alot less.

Thank You so Much for sharing your honest and Knowledgeable views and wisdom. I so much appreciate it.

Now Dave. For you I have a couple three thoughts that crossed my mind while reading.

1: Do we need to bring back debtors prison because obviously people are looking for the easy way out and hurting everyone else because they made a foolish decision on thier housing and......
2: If there were laws governing people to make them accountable for the debts they took on in good times that are making them penniless in bad times would we not have a stronger economy all the way around? I see to much irresponsibility with money in all that you wrote.

And finally......

3: Why in the hell can't we get people like you and Senior that actually know something and recognize the problems and see it in the horizon long before it hits the gate (I can remember you telling about this subprime mess coming last summer) to be leaders of this country? What would it take? I'd be glad to tighten the belt to certain programs to increase your wage if that is what the incentive is to get you in office.

I sure want to Thank You fellars again for the long posts. Especially you Dave. You did such a good job even my feeble brain was able to take it all in and fully understand what you were saying. Thanks!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)