AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Stock Trailers again.......
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

Rich
Posted 11/5/2007 23:46 (#232855 - in reply to #232344)
Subject: RE: Stock Trailers again.......

Kansas
And rightfully so you should give me a hard time about that Russ. Its for those reasons I let it go that I deal with a rusting issue at all.

Now we tried that squegee thing this summer after the fair. It gets the worse of it but not like cleaning water off of smooth concrete. I would say lil brother has alot better luck with his travalong with the rubber mats in it for that process. Never the less, I have to start getting in better practice of cleaning it but after hauling in all day and then working at the chute all day and then finishing up feeding in the dark. I'm so pooped, I don't want to shovel poop. I know you know what I mean.

Now, You do the math. I picked my titan with rumber floor and 24' with 2 internal gates and 2 sliders in Kansas for a little less than the 9300 price sticker that was on it this summer.

I think I could of drug one out to you and came back home empty for alot less than 2200 but then again I havn' ran the miles so perhaps it's within reason but it seems like alot just looking at the price diff.

Now, I'd send you a picture but you would just tell me it's ugly anyways cause it don't "SHINE"!.....LOL.

I spose the alumy's have thier place. I just don't see it for me here. Especially with the price differentiation.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)