AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

cast rent auction-45 min north of us
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

Tim Cooke
Posted 10/24/2007 10:04 (#225731 - in reply to #225353)
Subject: It is not your ground.........

we treat it like it is ours. But at the end of the day, it does not belong to us. Come to think of it, we don't even own what we think we own. Don't pay your property taxes this Fall and see who really owns your land.

Businesses try to put each other out of market every day. Some fair, some unfair. Makes no difference. You pay hard or get tossed aside. Everyone is looking for an advantage. This guy found one and is using it.

Chances are he is under much more stress that you realize. Would it surprise you to find out many in his position may wish they were you but can't figure out how to get back to that time? How many families depend on you to make the payroll every week? How many employees expect a Christmas bonus regardless of your cash flow at the time? Have you ever had to pay for someone else's mistakes?

Seems here that I am always working on the main roads on weekends. One Sunday, I was locking up the gates and I guy that gets to fish every weekend stopped to talk. His comments were along the lines of wanting all that I had with a hint of jealously. I looked at him for a few seconds and told him I wished I could go fishing. Well, at least had the extra time to go fishing. So, here were two people wishing they had what the other had.

Never wish harm or be envious to others. You just don't know the problems they have........

Tim
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)