AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

kinda long-The day the feedman saved my job!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

tc806
Posted 1/22/2012 12:59 (#2178303 - in reply to #2178245)
Subject: Re: kinda long-The day the feedman saved my job!

Casey IL. ( I -70 ) then south on rt.49
Good read .
My story is about almost getting devorced because I left in a hury one morning to go to the farm show at Louisville KY. about an 1 1/2 into the trip my cell ph. rang and guess what I heard on the other end. Was not pretty let me tell you a 95 meak little school teacher that normaly never says anything. Well let me tell you harsh words where said a lot that morning. ( 22 head of 400-500 pounders in the back yard.) Well I ask a dum question do I need to turn around and come home. Man you should of heard that meak little school teacher straighten me out, I won't print the words just use your imagination something about go ahead and have fun I will be late for sckool but thats OK. You left the gate open ( somthing like that HA HA!! ) Now luckily by the time I got home late that night she was in bed sleeping I thought , so I was very quite and went to the couch. The next morning she informed me that if I ever did that again ( leave the gate unlached ) that I could find my cows at the sale barn and she really did not care where I found a place to sleep.
She is still here and is retired and has her own cows with me. We are having a lot of fun to gether remembering all the times spent together.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)