AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

loosing freezer beef customers rapidly!-Markwright?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

rodrod5
Posted 1/21/2012 17:10 (#2176655 - in reply to #2176625)
Subject: Re: loosing freezer beef customers rapidly!-Markwright?

Lubbock, Texas
1. her husband should have every last dollar taken from him until HIS kids have a roof over their head even if it means he has to live under a bridge.....if he is not willing to do that he should be placed into custody and he can either decide to work then or he can rot in jail eating lint and green baloney from Garvos lunger cows at least then he will not be free to run wild and breed more and or have "incidents" while fueled up on intoxicants

2. she should have had health insurance before she had kids......at some point and time people are going to have to take responsibility for themselves, THEIR kids, and for who they CHOOSE to breed with....I did not impregnate her not only once, but more than once and I did not walk out on her and abandon my kids......perhaps if it was not so easy to just say "woo is me" people would give a whole lot more consideration to who and what they breed with

3. lets cut all farm payments and subsidized insurance today and then welfare next week ok.......but then lets not complain when the price of food gets closer to the price of out tennis shoes ok!

4. for every sob story you can come up with there are a dozen or more stories of cheating, abuse, theft, fraud, and people that are "unable" somehow able to get their riot on for 200 dollar chinese shoes with a stripe on them

the "poor" in this country are for the most part morbidly obese which might be why they are all stroking out all the time......perhaps if they were up and MOVING AND WORKING they would not have as much time to consume the massive amounts of things that cause them to stroke out

perhaps it is time to judge her as no longer fit to be a parent and time for her and her ex to be placed into a TIGHTLY CONTROLLED LIVING ENVIRONMENT where they are no longer free to MAKE ALL THE PERSONAL CHOICES that lead them to being a divorced parent of two kids with nothing....then if they choose to work they can turn over 100% of their income to the government that will then know best how to take care of the kids THEY CHOOSE TO HAVE and yet can;t seem to take care of and they will be relieved of the ability to make all the poor choices that lead them to the point they are at now
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)