AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

PQA Plus testing anywhere soon besides Des Moines Iowa Pork Congress?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

IowaMark
Posted 1/21/2012 11:37 (#2176108)
Subject: PQA Plus testing anywhere soon besides Des Moines Iowa Pork Congress?

NW Iowa. / SW Arizona
I found out in early January my PQA Plus expired last fall when Farmland contacted me & told me I can't deliver my 1/2 Feb. contracts until I had my PQA + updated. I didn't even know it expired until then, I don't know if the Pork Producers didn't tell me or if I missed it in the mail or e-mail. It doesn't matter I need to get an update. I know there is a free class at the Iowa Pork Congress coming up next Wednesday ( 25th) but not sure if I can make that one becasue of another conflict.

Is anybody aware of any other places that are having a class next week or the week after. I contacted Dave Stender (ISU) before I went on vacation & the local one was going to be while I was on vacation. He said some feed companies have them at times. I contacted my feed salesman who did some snooping for me while I was gone but didn't find one. I know their are some classes after the 15th of Feb. but this will be to late for contract delivering time frame. I know it's a long shot but am hoping someone on here knows of a class next week. Thanks, Mark

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)