AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

I told you some GMO doesnt work here
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

usafarmer
Posted 10/5/2007 18:27 (#214932 - in reply to #214812)
Subject: Re: I told you some GMO doesnt work here

Newfane NY
I did not say we work with the same people you do. I said we work with people that have the same "ins" as you.

I never said I know as much as you do.

No it is on farm research. It is out in the open so I can not varry only one thing.

Sir tell me when I said your education was crap.

Yes your Dad was correct. You will always have that knowledge with you.

I need to know what version you use before I can read your quote.

I too sir am a scientist, I am also an agronomist and a grain merchant and a mechanical engineer and a weatherman and a welder and a truck driver and a consultant that gets paid by his recomendations,ie if they are wrong I do not get paid. You see sir, I am an American Farmer and am proud of it. My occupation was choosen by me and I spent about $5000 on my higher education in 1977 and I continue to spend money each year to further my education.

I see you are new to this site and I say welcome and we all here look forward to all your future posts and the things we can learn from them. There are many many nice people on here and I would recomend looking up past posts of Ed Winkle, NVDave, Hay Wilson, Ill. John, Don Kraft, Mary, Franz, and Old Pokey. This will give you are great cross section of people on this board

I almost forgot. Check out biilybob also. He claims he does not know"spit" but I think he does.

Later from usafarmer John

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)