AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

I apologize RodRod5
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

rodrod5
Posted 1/3/2012 09:49 (#2140463 - in reply to #2140372)
Subject: Re: I apologize RodRod5

Lubbock, Texas
I would like to say sorry to those that did not want to put up with that below and I accept your apology Garvo and offer mine as well

Sorry puff33m and also thanks puff33m I have already gained a great deal from some of your stuff before and actually in this exchange as well in fact this exchange in total has been pretty good for me

tc806 thanks for saying something......to the forum member that I won't name that got an email that is still saying huh.....sorry the crazy nature of this forum and the post layouts

other than the members specifically named above....this is to those that had replied or attempted to debate or prove something in the threads below unless I am missing one of you....to be honest the rest of you I should have really just ignored you because I really have not followed anything about your screen name and I do not recognize your screen name and therefor after it became clear that you were not understanding what I was trying to say to puff33m and that I was trying to say there is nothing to debate with you because this is not a plan that has a debate to it.......and I suppose I should have been a bit more gently rudely clear and kind of said......you know even if it was a plan that had a debate or with a right or wrong to it......I really would not be interested in debating it with you because to be honest you are just a random collection of electrons on the WWW and so no matter what you have done until I have seen it I really don't care about what you have to say and probably honestly even after I have seen it.....I might not care.....so please don't show me just show the rest of the class and I will watch from the back row.....and sadly you might be so thick as to still not understand....but oh well as swmo said if that is working for you keep doing what it is you do

but the reality is I just don't care about you or your opinion.......because really to be rude you are just some nobody to me just as I am to you.......so debate all you wish, infer anything you wish from what I said.....but that just means you are thick because you don't understand what I am saying......you don't understand that I am not inferring what you are trying to say I am inferring.....and worse yet you did not understand it when that was explained to you 12 times.......and on it went....sadly I participated

so again trying to be actually a bit polite.......if you are not one of the people specifically named above AND you specifically participated in what was not a debate about anything specific below and let everyone know that even though there was nothing that had been done or that was actually talked about being done....you had done it......don't know who you are.....don't care......if the feeling is mutual.......see common ground is reached!

if you are not someone that was named above and or participated in the threads below.....sorry again......if you want to come in this thread and start a I don't want to read this stuff reply.......don't read it and better yet don't reply

if anyone wants to ever have a debate about a topic I am actually debating start a new thread and call me out don't hijack another thread that is rude...I am rude too, but lets be polite and take our rudeness to another thread or better yet to some other forum.....ok deal I will try and keep up my part K thanks

back to Garvo.....I actually knew your screen name from before you learned how to post pics (haha cheap shot last one)......it was from when you had a unique perspective on a customer service issue with a local dealership you are close to........I liked your "style" haha been a fan boy since......I generally don't look at your pics and think "I would do or not do".......the questions I would have would be more contracting related VS what you are doing with your cows because you are doing something that I would not see myself doing in the future....not because I have passed any judgement on it overall it just does not match what I am thinking.......yet individual pieces of the whole I try and put away for later thought

as for the rude comments I made...really we do not have any interpersonal relationship, but what I do know of you from the bit I have gleaned I have a lot of respect for a lot of things about you and just some things you said in passing in some of these replies again gave me a positive impression of you

I have no interest in debating you or continuing to look to debate you in the future.....I have plenty of interest in your pics and many of the things you do......honestly some of the how and why confuses me in a way, but I actually understand the concept of because it feels good and I want to......but that does not seem to be why you do some of the things you do........don't really lay at at night concerned for you or any of the such........just a simple curiosity.....and that really only comes from an overall way you carry yourself and the things I have seen about you and the small bit I know

as for puff33m again his photos interested me and some of the things he was doing and I have already picked up a few things and validated a few others so thanks again......my reply to him in the first thread was specifically not just for him, but It was something I said maybe the wrong way for most people while I was watching football based on some assumptions I was making about the bit I knew about him and I did not realize others would actually care much much less actually try and debate it....when it was really not to be "debated" and even after being told they were making false assumptions and they were not going to get a debate over something that people are not looking to debate

I knew he would get it and it kind of makes me laugh because he seemed to and his replies interested me as well

so no one was tying to discount the potential for a gun fight at the sale barn or to get sliced open at the auction house over some cattle money, but they were really not exactly having that discussion and even after a trying to say we were not having that discussion and that no one was planning to buy a trans am and steal a load of bootleg downer cows and run them west bound to NE with a smokey on our tail....or him rounding up the last wild Florida Crackers and me the last wild Longhorns and meeting in Memphis and running them right into KC and then after we get our gold and silver pesos we pull a number 6 on the whole town

no one told him buy all downer cows......I did not give him my feeding ration for used motor oil, old trader papers, pine needles, shrimp tails and oyster shells or tell him that lawn clippings and bagged leaves are free

I did not tell him eddies grandpas secret load out diet of 1 pound of lead at 2 cents per hundred weight in the front and 1.5 gallons of drilling mud at 14.65 pounds per gallon with a mud pump in the back

there was no advice to find a secluded clearing in the woods, get some copper tubing and yeast and study up on feeding DDGs and remember with the octane boost you sell for cash buy your cattle feed and get a receipt

because really there was not an interest in doing any of those types of operations by myself and I am quite sure by him......so I am not sure what type of people some of those other characters surround themselves with or who they do business, but thank you for letting me know about the types of people you associate and do business with and to warn me about them.....I would love to hear your tales about some of that......but out of consideration please tell those tales in a new thread not in someone elses k thanks

so Garvo sorry....the others mentioned above thanks and sorry.....to those that would rather not see any of it sorry.....to those that will now come point that out.....don't read it and to the rest of you who ever you may be I hope we share info in the future and learn things and share ideas, but a few of you.....take the hint

not really interested k thanks ;)

Edited by rodrod5 1/3/2012 10:10
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)