AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

FWIW, rodrod and Garvo
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

rodrod5
Posted 1/2/2012 14:27 (#2138810 - in reply to #2138312)
Subject: Re: FWIW, rodrod and Garvo

Lubbock, Texas
reading replies to post like these always shows a persons true personality

eddie just an idiot trying to run everyone down and Garvo a big timer wanting everyone to bow at the alter, but when he actually post numbers and figures and people that have to actually make a living doing what Garvo is doing start to question his numbers and why he pays too much for about everything he buys in and why his cost are so high and his overall profits are so low Garvo crawls back in his cave and hides under the covers of "profit is not my motive" but they will never actually explain what his motives are nor will he ever explain why he is so concerned about "losing a piece of ground because it will not be profitable to farm after his "landlord" raises the rent"

yet he is too stupid to drop his picture taking for his fan boys here on the WWW and go out and try and find a way to cut 10 per acre from his cost so that he can pay more rent to his "land lord" and still make the same profit per acre

hey you want to come at me and call me out on the WWW fine I can do the same right back......and while everything you say about me may or may not be true......the truth is obvious about what I am saying because some ego clown and his posse of been there and done thats either scraping by in the cow business and or playing pretend cow guy while living off other non cattle income (and probably spending that on cows) posted his actual numbers and when others on crop talk ran the numbers, were not impressed, and he got his ass chapped and butt hurt well he just broke out the camera, ran back here to cow talk, bought his son some motorcycle parts and posted more pictures then him and his crew of real cowboys (tough talking idiots for the most part with brilliant comments like "F rodrod he over thinks a business where the average operator loses money nearly every year") cme back and bashed anyone and everyone with an idea of how to get a few more dollars per head as the next Markwright or the next thief from Eastern

funny I am sure Markwright is all over the place in the cow business yet I bet none of these morons has once called him out to his face......but boy they let him have it here on the WWW

keep posting your pics Garvo because your fan boys and girls love it annd to be honest after seeing your numbers I (and a lot of people that actually do have profit and loss in mind) were not really all that impressed to the point you got butt hurt and had to come back here with your tail between your legs and more neato photos

and hey congrats on finally getting some 10yo to show you how to post a photo.......maybe if the internet welded metal you could be the king of it a well! and them post pictures of all your blow hards to drool over!

you are soooooo cool Garvo when I grow up I want to be just like you or bullrun or SWMO I just can't decide which one yet because all are so great, but you Garvo you are the leader and the one with the pictures and the free cow charity (though SWMO was more generous with an offer of 3)

Love you Garvo and even more so Garvo fan boys!

you are such a value to the internet that was designed and created for the free exchange of ideas and information and fortunately for ALL of us it has turned into a festival of I have been there and I have done that and as soon as my dumb ass figures out how to use a digital camera and how to post pics I will assimilate all of you into by king cow fan boy mecca......or we will try and insult you because you bother to try and have a plan for even a few thousand dollars before you just jump in and do it!

no wonder certain perceptions of the cattle business continue to hold true...of course the best part is all these knuckle head big timers can't see that with feed prices, hay prices and the like the way they are there are going to be a lot of small 10-30 cow guys tossing in the towel and that will make a big cut to the idiots that think they know it all and have done it all because the smaller operators that will remain will out think (not hard to do) and work around the big timers son enough and their business will be down further than it was with the drop off of the "have some cow" guys

but damn the pictures the stories and the fan boy club they will have to tell their tales of yesteryear

Garvo do you sell Tshirts yet because I would sure like one......when is your cattle reality show coming out and will bullrun and your side kick from MO be on it too

will your fan boy eddie have a roping and shooting challenge with Mark Wright (my money is on Mark Wright)?

Edited by rodrod5 1/2/2012 14:32
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)