AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Returns on fat cattle
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

garvo
Posted 1/1/2012 23:21 (#2137849 - in reply to #2137597)
Subject: Re: Returns on fat cattle

western iowa,by Denison
lesson learnd rodrod5,i will refrain from evermore saying what things cost,there is no savings with the buildings as far as feed conversion,profit,or labor,it does help with getting chores done quicker.
And to top it off any farmer that is feeding cattle has the ability to pound a nail,hang a gate,or pour a load of concrete-I wanted other cattle feeders to study different buildings,cost,what works for them-my pictures where not meant to honk my own horn -have seem a lot of buildings in 5 years and the one thing that sticks in my mind is there is a lot of sellers of cattle buildings but not many that build them that have ever feed cattle,much the same as you stating that you have a idea how to make money with buying calves in Florida and shipping them to Nebraska.Lets see some actual numbers,from your own feedlot,not just a idea,do a follow up,try it,I don't care if you feed 1 or 10,000-we can all learn something from anyone.
Sorry if I infuriated you RodRod5,you should hit the delete button-Garvo no more!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)