AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

bloody Sunday
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Benji
Posted 10/19/2011 13:11 (#2010746 - in reply to #2010239)
Subject: Re: bloody Sunday

I don't have to answer the question about where I draw the line on Sunday with regards to my personal activities, the bible uses the term "corrupted from simplicity" I think the original expression of my initial post has been hijacked by ulterior motives, some argumentative...perhaps this forum is not my thing...I'm a serious guy who doesn't do well with just patting each other on the back (though that's good sometimes) without expressing what's in my heart, despite it being potentially abrasive...my original comment didn't warrant the reaction it got, the day one has to hold a 5 week campaign on weather Sunday warrants any special consideration apart from any other day of the week is the day that perhaps we have failed as a nation with regards to the values of our founding Fathers and the predominant spirit of Godliness they held....what tends to get me in trouble is I treat every person the same without a greater respect for the sinner or saint....and thereby I don't confine religious subject to spiritual platforms alone, like say religious chat rooms.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)