AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

What is the best bale bed for the money?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

nwksdiesel
Posted 8/29/2011 00:08 (#1935472 - in reply to #1935419)
Subject: Re: What is the best bale bed for the money?

Northwest Ks
ok you say electric over hyd. witch usually refers to a self contained pump not live hyd. pump of the serp. belt, so im assuming you just meant elec controls, hydrabed does not offer push button controls, as far as a wire winder, if you go with a live hyd. bed i wouldn't worry at all about that we ran a hyd post hole digger, and had plenty of power, have had a deweze and a hydra bed both live hyd, got tired of replacing belts, having to have different size belt than factory, pump whining when having to rev up the motor, ect. currently have a besler elec/hyd and a krogmann elec/hyd, very happy with both beds, as far an elec/hyd vs. live hyd, ya everybody complains about the elec being slower, in avg. conditons its only a couple second each way and im not feeding bales all dang day long that a couple seconds in gunna kill me, there real slow when its cold but ive fed alot of bales in -30 windchill, if you're interested in a hydrabed i would def. look at krogmann either live hyd or elec. models, both are made in sabetha,ks just a few miles apart and the owner of krogmann used to work at hydrabed so its a very very similar bed but with more bracing for a cheaper price, or at least they were 2 years ago when i bought one, as far as cannonballs, its been said on here before that with the tilt bed each time you want to pull a trailer you have to bolt the bed down
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)