AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

cotton seed per pound???
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

cotman
Posted 6/10/2007 21:56 (#160873 - in reply to #160865)
Subject: Re: cotton seed per pound???

NW Tennessee

61.5 cents? Wow, that is phenomenal! This is my first year trying Croplan, most of it is due to re-plants behind CPL 631 corn lost to freeze. I'm sure you know it, but the 4020 is actually a Stoneville variety but I forget the #. I assume the other Croplans are, too. We're about half Flex and half 444 and 445. All bt except for our refuge. My seeding rates actually varied from 45K to 50K, depending on variety. If I don't forget, which is highly likely, I'll look and see if I still have any seed tags in the armrest of my planter tractor. I usually try and save all tags so I'll have the lot numbers at least until I get a stand. If I do, I can at least let you know what mine was.

On the cotton, glad to hear it's looking some better. I've got some cotton planted where I lost some corn and it's got 190 units N under it by mistake. We put 1/2 rate of N down at corn planting and it wasn't supposed to get side-dressed, but due to a mis-communication, it did. If that malithion-Envoke mix will cut out 2 Pix apps, maybe I need to consider it! LOL It's dryland, so unless the rain starts up, it may not be a problem besides the wasted money.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)