AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Corn - Genetic diversity - interesting
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

Ron..NE ILL..10/48
Posted 6/10/2007 21:11 (#160855 - in reply to #160730)
Subject: RE: And...........

Chebanse, IL.....

Martin

Elaborate a little on your Kinda' fits in, doesn't it??? statement for me please.

I'm not presently selling or asking the public to buy any product from me. I have sold to the public in the past. I tried to tell as much info as possible to attempt to make the sale. I tell our present customers (we're grain farmers) as much as I can or as much as they ask about my products. If they ask if my product is legal for trade to EC or Japan, I tell them. I'll tell them the hybrids if they ask. If I'm buying, I like to know as much as I can. Maybe some of it's wasted information on "adverse individuals" like myself (or did you mean aversion?)....but I like to decide that. You get all the info you want, I'll do likewise. I won't care what you get or what you do with your gleaned data. Likewise.

What may happen if a farmer were to find seed genetics? Do any farmers know seed genetics? Do you?

I answer ALL the mandatory questions from the govt! Are you suggesting otherwise? Do you work for the govt? Something you'd like to know? Feel free to email me.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)