AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Fault Code w/EZ steer connected to 500
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

cbled
Posted 6/4/2007 14:05 (#158264 - in reply to #157992)
Subject: Re: Fault Code w/EZ steer connected to 500

I will agree that you will want to use a good heavy wire as a power supply. I have had this issue a couple of times out in the field. I got direct power from the battery, re did the roll cal, just about everything that I could think of before trying the controller. Once I replaced the controller everything worked fine. On another unit I replaced everything on the EZ-Steer side, controller, motor, wiring, hard wired it to the battery, updated firmware, and I still would get the T2 fault. I talked to Trimble several times about this unit. I finally got frustrated and put in a new lightbar, EZ-Guide Plus, and that fixed the problem. They have only had one T2 fault in two months after the change. I tested the lightbar in my office for about a week with different controllers and I still kept getting faults with that lightbar, so I sent it in to AgExpress waiting to here back the official results. I would just see if your dealer has an extra controller and see how it works then. Have a good one!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)