AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Lazik eye surgery
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Newguy
Posted 1/16/2011 00:53 (#1551945 - in reply to #1551852)
Subject: RE: Lazik eye surgery

Renville Minnesota

I had it done 4 years ago.    It wasn't the routine lasik, I believe they called it "lay-seek" for my procedure.     I didn't like it, it wasn't bad, just don't like people touching my eyes.   

Anyhoo....

Most people seem to be good to go a few days after.   Mine was done on a thursday, and by monday I could wonder around the shop, but purty worthless.    The next day I could see well enough to drive, but holy sheeeite, that just shouldn't be legal!!!!

I had dry eyes in the morning for a year.   Took drops for the first 6 months, then just dealt with it.     After about a year, things are normal, same as night driving.   Maybe not as good as before with contacts, but 95% for sure....  Yeah, its the halo's.  Don't know if i got em now or not, just seems normal.  I wore sunglasses every day at work with contacts, and still do.  Seems Im light sensative, don't know if thats from the surgery, or just learned from before the surgery.

Long story short........ I'd do it in a hearbeat if I could go back!     I was 30-31 yrs of age.      Cost was around 3500.

They heard ya in where I went.   Tuesday and thursday was lasik day's, the other two were glaucoma days, and im sure they took fridays off.   Its a walk in the park, let the machine do the work procedure for the doc's...... big money!!!!!      

Good for them, It was worth every penny for me! 

Good luck 

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)