AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Tornado
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

WhiteRiver1
Posted 1/3/2011 10:13 (#1523602)
Subject: Tornado

Fayetteville Arkansas
The Tornado on Friday morning got my neighbors, their dairy farm is gone and many of the cows as well, chickens are lying everywhere, the sheriff wouldn't allow me take any photos but I took some from my property line next to theirs but you just couldn't see the damage from 1/2 mile away really...The neighbor boy across the street had a unique story....he's 14ish....when he realized something bad was happening he tried to crawl under his bed as the roof went away....then the walls went away and he dug his hands into the carpet as the wind laid him out flat....it then took him in the air and set him gently down on his feet 300 yards away from the house....not a scratch. What a miracle for him. My place totally unharmed. It was weird to see straw driven into the tree trunks like arrows. I did ask my angel why God allowed such things as these were nice people and she showed me some new things about weather in the bible, perhaps she will see this thread and post them. Please pray for the families as they try to recover from this tragic event....
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)