AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Anyone know how to get a potato out of a toilet?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

jj4910
Posted 1/2/2011 16:12 (#1521843)
Subject: Anyone know how to get a potato out of a toilet?

SE Wyoming

Toilet was running a little slow this morning.  I plunged and plunged, and no change.  Thought sewer line was plugged, but no problems with the other bathroom.  Finally took the toilet out and did a little investigating.  My hands are too big for the toilet hole so I told my seven year old to put his in.  He thought there was a rubber ball in it.  Scratched my head a little while longer, and had my daughter try her hand.  She came out with some potato skin.  Okay we've identified the problem now what?  Drain snake won't touch it.  Tried both ways.  Hot water didn't help.  Plunged both ways.  I'm thinking I'm going to take it to the shop and use the bead "Cheetah".   My bathroom is a mess and I can't eat, because my hands have been in the toilet for the past three hours.  Any suggestions?  As for why the potato was in the toilet....  You will have to ask our two year old.  I haven't gotten a solid answer yet. ;-)  Here is a pic I took of the prime suspect last week.  Can't seem to get get upset with him at all.

(2010- kids (528 x 396).jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments 2010- kids (528 x 396).jpg (66KB - 367 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)