AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Subjects that get posted and no followup by original poster
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

oldbones
Posted 12/24/2010 10:52 (#1504475 - in reply to #1503104)
Subject: RE: Subjects that get posted and no followup by original poster

Floyd County, Iowa
I'm probably guilty of not responding to all of my posts, but it's not from trying to be rude. I usually only have time to get on this site during winter, and then usually only once a week or so, depending on my hours at my off the farm full time job in town, and work around the farm. I have had some good responses to some of my posts that answered my questions, and have sent a few e-mails to the responders thanking them or following up. Sometimes I get a response, sometimes not, but I figure they're deep in their own stuff, as well.

Normally when I go back to check for responses to my posts, I have to go back several days worth of pages or do a search to find it. I figure by that time anyone who responded will have forgotten about the post altogether and moved on, let alone go back to see if I responded to their response. Just like this one, a day after, I don't know if you are going to go back and see this or not.

I have no doubt that I recieve more intelligent, experienced and valuable information from his site than I can possibly give back, and for that I say "Thank You" to all of you.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)