AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Looking back on the year....
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

iluvafarmer
Posted 12/24/2010 10:49 (#1504463)
Subject: Looking back on the year....

Eastern Nebraska

As I sit and reflect on this day before Christmas I realize that I have much to be thankful for.... I have two beautiful children who are both with me this Christmas.   Last Christmas my daughter was stuck in Lincoln in a snow storm....This year she is home on leave from the Air Force.  When I asked the friends on here sent prayers to help her through basic training and congratulations when she graduated.  She is now at Keesler Air Force Base in Biloxi, Mississippi at tech school and doing well.  She has become quite a wonderful young lady.  My son is only 10 but adores his older sister and tries to be like her.  I thank all of you for the answers to questions posted and lively debates.  Much good advice and direction has come from this site.  I find a big family here... kind of like brothers and sisters.... you can fight and call each other names but do not let anyone from outside come in and do that....lol.... I thank God for all the people that have come into my life from here.  Most of all I thank him for that very special someone that loves me and is always patient and kind with me... I wish to you all a very Merry Christmas and a new year filled with joy and laughter.  Hug those you love a little tighter this year, smile more often at others, laugh everyday, and remember that life is short so live it to the fullest.  Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from our house to yours..... Betsy

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)