AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

self employed tax stuff.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

BHTN
Posted 12/23/2010 21:17 (#1503521 - in reply to #1503091)
Subject: RE: self employed tax stuff.

West Tennessee
Yes minimizing tax (any tax) is very normal, trust me. Sometimes have to balance the low tax issue with others though. Contractors run into this issue a lot. Bonding companies want to see profitability and thus.....taxes will have to be paid. No profitability = low taxes but no bond and thus no big jobs. Credit has changed over the last few years and has been heading that way for a while. Merely paying your bills and having collateral are not enough in some cases. Must be able to prove cash flow and thus cash flow of the loan payments. Long way around to my suggestion (which has already been suggested) to find yourself a local banker who will finance the vehicle for you. May cost you a little more interest (probably not much on a vehicle loan) but customer service is worth something. Local bankers can also probably understand some of the deductions you are taking (depreciation) that may or may not affect current cash flow. A company like Ally normally will not consider anything like that. My two cents.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)