AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

DISNEYWORLD: Never Again
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

easternvalleyboy
Posted 12/23/2010 18:54 (#1503253 - in reply to #1502998)
Subject: RE: DISNEYWORLD: Never Again

Ottawa Valley, Eastern Ontario
Got to agree with you on that JK. Been there once. Hope I never have to go again. We took our 3 daughters approx 9-10 yrs ago. I think they were 13,11 & 7.It was late November and we stayed at my sister's time share in Kissimmee. My wife packed sandwiches every day to take to help keep the cost down and we were defintely in the minority. It seemed everybody had lots of money to spend at the food concessions but us. Being from north of the border we never thought about your Thanksgiving and the lineups that go with it. You guys need to have your Thanksgiving in Oct. like us. It sure would have been a lot easier on this Canadian boy's patience. The kids had a great time and I guess that what counts. One day it was about 60-65 degrees and I was walking around in shorts and a short sleeved shirt at Universal Studios. A guy at one of the food stands says to me. " You got to be from Canada, Nobody else is that crazy not to put a sweater on". Local people treated us very well. With a last name like Bordelon you must have some French- Canadian Blood.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)