AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

making a decision
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Newguy
Posted 12/22/2010 23:11 (#1501881 - in reply to #1501293)
Subject: RE: making a decision

Renville Minnesota

Im a believer that the decision making process is heavily related to personality types.    Those who feel their way through life have a harder time before, during, and after the process, those who operate with logic rarely fret before or after making a decision.

Neither type is above the other in any category of life, and not necessarily either is better at making the RIGHT decision.   Its the logical personality's that realize they made a decision and move on, realizing they had to, did the best they could at the time.   EX: Logical is good with facts, Feelers are good with people  (socialization)

If the decision turns out poorly, the logical thinker realizes the choice made.  If the same circumstances/situations arise in the future, the decision will be different than the first.

My wife and I are polar opposites in this category (will leave it up to you to figure out which of us is which).

Everyone makes bad choices, were human.   Its how ya handle em that makes you who you are, and will get you where you want to be, or not.

Nonetheless, "If one chooses to not choose, the choice will be made for them".......... I haven't met a human that enjoys giving up a freedom.

Good luck! 

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)