AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Hand sanitizer - from below
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Old Pokey
Posted 12/22/2010 22:20 (#1501767 - in reply to #1501480)
Subject: RE: Hand sanitizer - from below

Contact with the pump is before the product is spread to kill whatever the pump had on it.

No one is forced to use sanitizer. It is a choice.

I choose not to lick envelope glue to seal them. I run my finger under running water and use that to moisten the glue for sealing. I simply make that choice to avoid the possibility of contacting whatever the rat had that fell into the glue vat at the envelope manufacturer.

Years ago,....make that decades ago, the population concentration was low enough, most of the time contact with an object might be several minutes to hours or days from one person to the next. Now it is only seconds much of the time. If you google information about the half life of viruses or how long many can live outside their host, it will show you that in general, time between contact can limit your likelyhood of getting a virus. No time lapse, between contact increases your likelyhood a lot.

It is no new concept that packing people or animals to tight will cause issues. The higher the concentration of people, the higher the likelyhood or spreading a virus.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)