AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

lighthearted part 2-- white lies
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Luckyfarmer
Posted 12/2/2010 17:35 (#1465136 - in reply to #1464879)
Subject: Re: lighthearted part 2-- white lies

Central South Dakota
My kid sister had a bottle calf that my dad fed out as it got bigger, but my sister would always go check on it and play with it. Well, her calf went on the back of the pot to IBP. She came down to the loadout peeking over the alley way and watched the gate slam shut, and then with tears in her eyes asked dad what IBP was. He told his baby girl it was IOWA BEEF PEOPLE, a nice feedlot in Iowa where calves go to play, as he was eyeballing me and the truck driver up and down with that if you say anything look someone is gonna be F%#$ up. Well, that sounded okay, so she told the truck driver he could take Baloney to the calf playgroud. So the truck drivers is feeling guilty, she's waving at the truck hollering bye to Baloney. I'm looking at Dad, going this is gonna bite you in the @ss, and then to top it off as the truck is leaving the driveway she proceeds to turn around and announce to my father that she was going home to pack her bag because when we go to Iowa next month we can stop and play with the Baloney. The blood just drained from his face, I'm standing there shaking my head, and lets just say he hasn't lived that little white lie down.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)