AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Cell phone rant again.... I'm looking for advice.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Russ In Idaho
Posted 11/30/2010 02:24 (#1460818 - in reply to #1460809)
Subject: RE: Cell phone rant again.... I'm looking for advice.

The only advice I could give you Rich is, You better try and butter up that sales girl selling phones. Maybe flowers, chocolate, etc. LOL I'm sure you could put the charm on her to get you a new phone. You just need to have the attitude you are 280 lbs. of twisted steel and sex appeal when going in to see them! I sure after putting the charm on them they will get you a new phone.

I feel for you, these phones today are junk! Give me my old Motorola brick phone back and I would be happy! Only phone I drive over with tractor tire, and it still worked!

I've got a long story about when I tried to get plans changed on AT&T or Verizon, to put a stop to roaming charges I can't remember. Well by the time I got done, I had my account flagged for no changes, sales girl got threatened to lose her job, had some cranky b_t_h from hell in New Jersey thinking all men in the West were polygamists! LOL Anyway the sales girl and I had a good laugh, down side I didn't have any luck getting plan changed for at least a year. My wife said I wasn't allowed to go to town if that was the trouble I was going to get into! I just told her to lighten up! I guess that's the same reason she won't let me talk to the telemarketers talk to me on the phone at nights!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)