AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Note To Myself:
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

iseedit
Posted 11/24/2010 22:15 (#1452599 - in reply to #1452499)
Subject: RE: That's no JOKE ~

central - east central Minnesota -

Many yrs ago, we had a burn pile pit . . . you know, where all home garbage would go and misc farm burnables (twine, junk wood, trees, brush ect) in a pit. Well every so often, we would "burn it out" get some diesel and dump it on what ever was there to really burn everything out. It was a good place for the farrol cats and rats to hang out. Well this one time, with alot of green brush and old garbage - I got the fire going and then threw the diesel on the pile, out of an open 5 qt ice-cream pail. You guessed it, there was a cat in there and it tool off, a blazing, up toward the barn . ..  . Thought for sure the barn was going to go up in flames, but it didn't. Don't recall what ever happened to the cat, but boy, dad sure was concerned when he saw a blazing ball headed for the hay barn . . . . 

I know the past history, on here, about cruelty to cats and other animals. This was an accident - not ment to be cruel . . . . . just a case of wrong place at the wrong time that could have ended up even wronger (if that's a word).   

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)