AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Hearing Aids
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

DPFarm
Posted 11/18/2010 21:05 (#1442804 - in reply to #1440485)
Subject: RE: Hearing Aids

central Ohio
Well I have finally took the time to register for this site after lurking for the last couple years. I have been through the hearing aids test a couple times and after winning one hearing aid and buying the other one for about $2200. They were inner ear models and after trying to make them work, I gave up. The open ear models today are the way to go as they don't make you feel like your head is plugged up and they handle the wind much better. In researching the internet I found hearing aids that are priced reasonable. Think about the fact that they are products made as complicated and cost much less. You can buy a pretty big state of the art TV for what they want for one hearing aid. I did find a company called "ROSEBUD" on the internet that sells open ear hearing aids for about $300 for one. Most peoples hearing loss is very common and this one has four settings. It is well worth the money. No hearing aid will completly solve all the hearing loss but this one does work better than the high price model I used at first. My wife and I have used them for a couple years without any problems.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)