AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Speaking of catholic wedding ceremonies
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

2+2, MN
Posted 11/14/2010 14:30 (#1435529 - in reply to #1434023)
Subject: Re: Speaking of catholic wedding ceremonies

New Ulm, MN
sounds kinda like our luthern curch here ( i dont go havent gone in years neither has my Dad and Mom) over 10 years ago we went about once a month (hard to go evey sunday when there cows to milk and chores to do) and one sunday a book came down the line called the Freindship Register sopossed to sign your name so the other people know who you are, dad smelled a rat and did not sign it, few monthes later a letter came in the mail from the pastor saying he has not seen us in curch latley (how he cant see evybody from up there its a big building) he'll stop out to check on us, few day later he shows up (grandma is the school sectratary at the church school so see him everyday) they visit and he informs him we have been going whats the problem? he says you did not sign the freindship registor, dad say i dont feel you need to be taking attendence this is not school. Pastor got mad at dad. we havent gone much since. WE mow the lawn at the one curch owned cematary for what ever they pay. Grandma gives us a check from the curch and dad writes one back for same amount to donate. Havent heard from anybody since then about our attendence.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)