AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Speaking of catholic wedding ceremonies
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

squish
Posted 11/13/2010 06:39 (#1433549 - in reply to #1432883)
Subject: RE: Here's what I know Smokie......................

NE Indiana
Your debate tactics stink plierswearer. Slandering someone, then telling them to dispute it is a pretty poor way to start an intellectual conversation.

Anyway I'll tackle the points you made.

They have bingo at the church where my daughter goes to school. It is not much of a money maker anymore, but it is what paid for the addition to the school many years back. I just don't see the harm in having bingo if the money is used for good works. I don't know where you came up with "drinking" as a fundraiser but I might sign up to be in a drink-a-thon, get people to donate a certain dollar amount for every beer I can drink.

Saturday services allow people to attend church who can't go Sunday. You know average people like nurses, fireman, swing shift workers at the steel mill, cops and such who work Sundays. I'm sure some get drunk but give me a break, that was a stupid thing of you to say.

Molestation is bad. Molesters and those who cover it up should have their n**ts nailed to a stump and be pushed over backwards. I don't know what else to say.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)