AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

getting ready for the strip search.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

95h
Posted 11/12/2010 22:12 (#1433288 - in reply to #1433179)
Subject: RE: Great,, I'll take the good looking female

Kittitas Co. Wa. State

she can pat search me for a couple hours !!  (I must be hiding something!! I do have some steel pins-etc.. holding one knee together, I'll let her figure out which one)

Would a smoke and glass of wine afterwards be too much to ask for?? (maybe some nice music..??)

I'd not get too wound up over the dreaded "X-rays",, It's not like their looking at the "skin level" (OMG,, under all those clothes,, EVERYBODYS NEIKED !!) Under that,, we all look approximately the same.  Well cept for Rich,, as the Love dr.. He's likely got a huge heart..

If you really want to be pizzed about something,,, how about being pizzed at the huge gaping hole called "freight"  I believe it's entirely possible to sneek elephants on a Cargo flight and NO ONE would even notice let alone question a herd of Elephants walking into a plane....

I listened to Janet NITWIT and her "multi-layered approach to security" (Government speek B.S.) long enough to know the NTSB doesn't do S*it about reall security for freight.  They only caught the last BOMBS because somebody "snitched" and told somebody else,,,,, and the word FINALLY reached the Airport security.   DUH... 

Had they not halted the flights that plane would have gone Boom over USA airspace. NYC/Boston  as I recall was it's destination..

But hey if they want to play grab tickle and giggle with me instead of really sealing the security holes... Well what can I say??.....  Government in action as usual..... 

2 days late and 4 dollars short once again.... 

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)